CLEARANCE OFFER - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND
Thanks to the 25% thicker polymer NeuCore technology, this paddle has a soft feel that reduces shock but still allows you to put away winners with ease. The composite face adds to the amount of strength you can add to every shot.
- The Legend Composite paddle averages a weight of 8.1 oz and has a 4 3/4" handle length.
- The composite fiberglass face makes sure there is no sacrifice of pop or power.
- The small grip size is perfect for those who enjoy a maneuverable feel, or you can build it up with an overgrip for more cushioning.
- With a relatively broad face, players can take the punch out of opponents' hits while setting up advantageous openings.
- This paddle is USAPA approved for sanctioned tournament play.
- NOTE: This paddle was used sparingly as a demo. We inspect them before making them available for sale. All sales of this paddle are final, and they are not eligible for return, exchange, or refund (unless we have made a misrepresentation about the paddle.)
- Paddle Dimension - 15 7/8” long with a face width of 8”
- Paddle Weight - Approximately 7.9 - 8.4 ounces
- Grip Size - 4 1/8" Handle Length - 4 3/4"
- Face - Composite
- Core Material: NeuCore Poly Core
- Made in the USA
** Above Information are approximate measurements and weights only.